We use amino acids in ALL our body’s functions
AMINO ACIDS AND THEIR ROLES
Amino acids are critical to life, and have many functions in
metabolism. One particularly important function is as the
building blocks of proteins, which are linear (straight) chains
of amino acids. Laminine™’s unique blend of ingredients
combines to produce a complete chain of 20 amino acids. The
following is a list of those amino acids and their potential
benefits. Amino acids are organic compounds that combine to form
proteins. When proteins are digested, amino acids are left. The
human body requires a number of amino acids to grow and
breakdown food and is a very important part of nutrition.
Print out a pdf about Laminine and amino
A FEW FACTS ON AMINO ACIDS
· When adequate amounts are not supplied,
disease will result
· Whichever amino acid we are lacking in will
set the bar for how our bodies use the others
· Our body requires the synergy of all amino
acids working together.
· Failure to obtain enough of even 1 of the 8
essential amino acids results in degradation of the body’s proteins.
· The chain is only as strong as its weakest
link…the body is only as strong as its weakest amino acid.
AMINO ACIDS & DEPRESSION
· Amino Acids Affect Serotonin Levels
· When they are Low, We can get Depressed
· When they are High, We feel Happier & Content
· 19.2% of US Population is Depressed.
· Depression is the Leading Cause of Disability
Worldwide - Not only in Adults but the Number One Disability for Children as well.
A complete balance of amino are contained in Laminine™ and include: